Indigo Junction - Karnany Resource Centre - Karnany - Financial Counselling, Capability and Resilience Hub
25 Spring Park Road, Midland, Western Australia, Australia
Closed. Opens on Monday at 08:30am Show me the Route
- Financial Services
- Centrelink Assistance
- Information, Support & Referrals
- No & Low Interest Loans
Financial Counselling and Capability Work. Referral internally and externally to emergency relief services.
To provide assistance to people in financial difficulty by helping them to address their financial problems, make informed choices and build longer-term capability to budget and manage their money.
Financial Literacy Education Workshops.
Assistance to fill in forms & provide information, financial advocacy and support.
Referral to other sources of support and assistance (eg. financial counselling, mental health, drug and alcohol, crisis housing.
Support & information regarding other services including Homelessness Services.
Outreach services available from Karnany - Aboriginal Drug & Alcohol Counselor available on Wednesdays.
- Street Doctor available on Tuesday mornings.
Documentation preferred when using services
- Centrelink ID
- Concession Card
- Identity with Address
- Referral from other agency
- Outstanding Invoices
- Centrelink Income Statement
- Bank Account Statement
- Health Care Card
- Seniors Card
All related documents relating to any debts.
- Glen Forrest WA 6071, Australia
- Midvale WA 6056, Australia
- Mundaring WA 6073, Australia
- Kiara WA 6054, Australia
- Middle Swan WA 6056, Australia
- Guildford WA 6055, Australia
- South Guildford WA 6055, Australia
- Ellenbrook WA, Australia
- Bullsbrook WA 6084, Australia
- Ashfield WA 6054, Australia
- Koongamia WA 6056, Australia
- Beechboro WA 6063, Australia
- Ballajura WA 6066, Australia
- The Vines WA 6069, Australia
- Stratton WA 6056, Australia
- Gidgegannup WA 6083, Australia
Referrals accepted by
This outlet offers
- Phone Services
- Physical Services (eg. Centre, Facility)
P O Box 1276
Western Australia - 6939
|Monday||08:30am to 01:30pm|
|Wednesday||08:30am to 01:30pm|