Indigo Junction - Karnany Resource Centre - Karnany Resource Centre- Emergency relief
25 Spring Park Road, Midland, Western Australia, Australia
Closed. Opens on Wednesday at 08:30am Show me the Route
- Financial Services
- Chemist & Prescriptions
- Centrelink Assistance
- Information, Support & Referrals
- No & Low Interest Loans
- Overdue Bills Assistance
- Employment & Training Services
Client eligibility - financial distress and hardship. Some other material aid can be provided upon assessment.
School bags, blankets, Telstra Vouchers.
Referral to other sources of support and assistance (eg. financial counselling, mental health, drug and alcohol, crisis housing.
Support & information regarding other services including Homelessness Services.
Outreach services available from Karnany - Aboriginal Drug & Alcohol Counselor available on Wednesdays.
- Street Doctor available on Tuesday mornings.
Documentation preferred when using services
- Health Care Card
- Identity with Address
Must have a current health care card with address within catchment area.
Non health care card holders can be assisted on assessment if in a Financial Crisis. Must reside in the catchment area.
People with no fixed address will be assisted.
- Middle Swan WA 6056, Australia
- Koongamia WA 6056, Australia
- Glen Forrest WA 6071, Australia
- The Vines WA 6069, Australia
- Guildford WA 6055, Australia
- Bullsbrook WA 6084, Australia
- South Guildford WA 6055, Australia
- Midvale WA 6056, Australia
- Gidgegannup WA 6083, Australia
- Chidlow WA 6556, Australia
- Stratton WA 6056, Australia
- Mundaring WA 6073, Australia
Referrals accepted by
This outlet offers
- Physical Services (eg. Centre, Facility)
- Phone Services
P O Box 1276
Western Australia - 6939
|Monday||08:30am to 01:30pm|
|Wednesday||08:30am to 01:30pm|